Heartstart is continuing to run free two-hour training sessions in emergency life support for members of the public in Tayside throughout February.
Courses are free-of-charge and no medical knowledge is required in order to undertake one. It only takes two hours to learn the skills which may save a life and it is very likely that the person you help may be a family member or someone close to you.
The sessions cover:
- caring for an unconscious person who is breathing
- caring for an unconscious person who is not breathing and performing CPR
- how to recognise the signs and symptoms of a heart attack and how to deal with it
- helping someone who is choking
- helping someone who is bleeding badly
- awareness of defibrillators
Places are available during February
Wednesday, 19 February 7 – 9pm Dundee
Saturday, 29 February 10am-12pm Perth
For further details and to register please contact Helen Brady on 01382 740400/ 07864513742, email email@example.com or by Facebook.