Are you planning on fundraising and looking for some good, practical advice and support so that you get the best out of your event or activity?
Tayside Health Fund is a Registered Scottish Charity (SCO 11042) which supports NHS Tayside hospitals and services across Tayside. It is supported by donations and legacies from patients, their relatives, the general public and other organisations.
There is a dedicated Tayside Health Fund page on Staffnet and on our website which are packed with useful advice so they are really worth visiting before you start planning any fundraising events or activities or want to know how to make a donation to the charity.
Remember all donations received will support our local NHS hospitals and community services in NHS Tayside. You can specify that you would like your donation to benefit a particular ward, department, service or facility within NHS Tayside or you can donate to our general fund which can be used for a variety of purposes including:
- Buying extra items for patients which will make their visit or stay more comfortable.
- Supporting major projects, such as a new unit, an extension or a facility upgrade.
- Introducing new pioneering ways of delivering care.
- Supporting new medical research.
- Supporting Volunteer Services.
- Supporting extra educational and training opportunities for staff.
- Providing additional support to patients in the community.
Ninewells Gift Shop – item of the week