The new Working With Us Staffnet site has a section which focuses on development.
NHS Tayside is committed to delivering the best possible healthcare service for its patients. Essential to high quality patient care is staff with the appropriate knowledge and skills.
The Organisational Development and Learning and Development departments offer both individuals and teams’ development and learning opportunities.
The Development section provides information about development opportunities including:
- A range of development programmes from short workshops to five-day programmes
- How to access coaching and NHS Tayside’s internal development centre
- Information for staff and managers on the NHS Tayside employment journey
- Opportunities for work placements
- Information on funding available to support learning opportunities
NHS Tayside has recently transitioned to using learnPro course booking system. This enhanced system provides functions to allow:
- Staff to view all future scheduled courses and book on those appropriate to their role
- Managers or course administrators to confirm booking for their staff by auto-generated email
- All staff training to be viewable and reportable in a single system approach