Alzheimer Scotland has added five new resources to the wide range of information available free of charge to people with dementia and their carers.
The new resources are:
- Coping with dementia
- Living well with dementia
- Understanding dementia
- Younger people with dementia
- Worried about your memory
Alzheimer Scotland is now the main contact for anyone who would like to order resources (previously issued by NHS Health Scotland) which are aimed at benefiting people who have received a dementia diagnosis and are living with the condition, or who care for someone with dementia.
People working in and volunteering across the health and social care sector can continue to access the resources online via Alzheimer Scotland – as well as ordering a hard copy or DVD by:
- emailing email@example.com
- visiting the information section of Alzheimer Scotland’s website
- calling Alzheimer Scotland’s Freephone Helpline on 0808 808 3000
YouTube content for three of the resources (Coping with dementia, Living well with dementia, and Younger people with dementia) can be accessed via the Alzheimer Scotland webpage for each resource – as well as visiting Alzheimer Scotland on YouTube.