A series of free training events will be running in Dundee, Edinburgh and Glasgow next year for all aspiring NHS entrepreneurs.
The NHS Clinical Entrepreneurs workshops give NHS staff the opportunity to hear first-hand from entrepreneurs, innovators and health professionals across Scotland and gain insight into their experiences and the support available. Workshops are free to attend and open to all aspiring clinical and allied health professional entrepreneurs, and NHS Scotland innovators.
The events are designed to:
- Create communities of clinical entrepreneurs
- Overcome barriers to innovation
- Harness insight and expertise across Scotland
- Provide specialist knowledge on a range of key commercial topics
- Share innovation success
- Highlight available support
Events will run as follows:
31 January 2019, 8am-noon
28 February 2019, 8am-noon
Technology & Innovation Centre, University of Strathclyde, 99 George St, Glasgow, G1 1RD
27 March 2019, 8am-noon
West Park Conference Centre, 319 Perth Road, Dundee, DD2 1NN
Those interested should register at www.shil.co.uk/clinicalentrepreneurs