Registration is now open for the NHS Research Scotland (NRS) Annual Conference at the Perth Concert Hall on 30 October 2018.
The annual conference is firmly established as Scotland’s leading clinical research conference, bringing together delegates across NHS, academia, industry and third sector.
This year’s theme is NHS at 70: The impact of research then, now and in the future.
The conference will celebrate 70 years of medical advances in Scotland and explore the cutting edge research driving improvement and innovation within our health service.
Expert speakers include:
- Ricky Verrall, Head of Chief Scientist Office, Scottish Government
- Professor Jason Leitch, National Clinical Director of Healthcare Quality and Strategy, Scottish Government
- Dr Allison Worth, Patient and Public Involvement Advisor, Edinburgh Clinical Research Facility, alongside a number of patient representatives
- Leslie Galloway, Chairman, Ethical Medicines Industry Group
- And many more expert clinicians, research fellows and representatives from NHS, industry, patient and charity groups.
The popular panel discussion, speed presentations and facilitated poster viewing sessions will return in 2018 in addition to a variety of topical parallel sessions. The most up-to-date programme is available on the conference website.
There are also a number of other opportunities to get involved in the conference and share work across the clinical research community, including abstracts and exhibition opportunities.