The University of Dundee have a range of courses available. Click here to view their course calendar.
One of the upcoming courses is Surgical Management of Thyroid Cancer – A Dissection Course.
This Course is designed for surgical trainees who are interested in the surgical management of thyroid cancer which will address the principles of Thyroid cancer management from a surgical perspective. The morning program will lead to candidates performing a thyroidectomy on a Thiel fixed cadaver before progressing to central compartment clearance and lateral neck dissection in the afternoon.
Specific areas to be covered include the role of nerve monitoring, parathyroid preservation I re-implantation techniques. We have a delegate to tutor ratio of 1:2.5 which will ensure a great level of supervision and ample opportunity for questions and problem solving
This Course Provides:
- Instruction in the use of instrumentation
- Hands on practical anatomical and surgical skills experience using cadavers
- Personal tuition from experienced Surgeons from 3 specialties
- Evidence of skills training and competency
- Progress feedback suitable for your ARCP
Course Fee: £425
To register please go to www.cuschieri.dundee.ac.uk