Lancaster University’s Clinical Psychology Education Team is trialling its ‘Child and Family Work for Aspiring Clinical Psychologists’ course in Glasgow this summer.
This course would suit any health worker with an interest in finding out more about working with children, young people and families, and looking to develop their confidence and skills in engaging this client group.
The course aims to:
- Develop your skills for working with children, young people and their families
- Learn about specific issues in working with this population
- Gain an overview of the NHS Child and Adolescent services
- Increase your confidence ready for the next part of your career in Clinical Psychology
- Discuss, reflect and apply psychological ideas and skills
The course will take place on 15 June at The Event Space, Sense Scotland in Glasgow.
To book your place visit www.psytraining.co.uk/childandfamily